Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Squander, thy name is Red Sox

I fucking hate this team. I really do. Tonight's loss to the Blue Jays was so f'ing winable. They blew it... flat out blew it. I hate this. Josh Beckett is looking more and more like a .500 pitcher who had one good postseason. Loretta blows. Why is Alex Gonzalez even playing? How can you be a major league player who spent the majority of his career in the NL and can't lay down a critical bunt? Plenty of blame to go around tonight-- idiot Tito pinch-hitting Dustan Mohr for Trot. I mean, Trot's BA against lefties is actually HIGHER THAN MOHR'S. What was he thinking? Granted Mohr did get on base in the bottom of the ninth on the dropped third strike, but he should have been Out Numero Tres.

Pap took his first loss tonight. The offense should have bailed him out, and it should have never come down to that. I don't really blame the guy. You can't be unhittable all season.

GOD THIS TEAM IS SO FRUSTRATING! I hate how we lay over and die when we play the Blue Jays. I will be cursing Gregg Zaun and old friend Shea all night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home