Sunday, February 03, 2008

sucks.

This is the ultimate low. I really haven't felt this down since about 12:15 a.m., October 17, 2003. It's that I-never-want-to-laugh-again kind of low. That feeling that nothing in the world could possibly make you forget about how shitty you feel right at this very moment. I was so confident going into this game. And we were totally outcoached and outplayed. Josh is to blame. As is the entire o-line. GetPaid22 fucked up big time. Meriweather could have sealed the game, too. Brady just wasn't Brady. Why not go for the field goal? Why not more screen passes and 5-yard dump offs when they were blitzing so heavily? It just doesn't make sense.

This whole day was a nightmare, right? I'm going to wake up and everything will be fine. Except I'm not and this sucks and I'm stuck here living alone in Washington, D.C. with nobody who even remotely understands how painful losing this game was.

There are 10 days until Pitchers and Catchers report. I am trying to be positive but I'm too fucking bummed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home