Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Post columnist suggests NYY bean Ortiz?!

The typical New York med=iots are at it again. Today, Mike Vaccaro of the New York Post called for David Ortiz to be beaned because he is too good against the Yankees. Brilliant, Vaccaro. If any Globe columnist like Shaughnessy or Ryan called for Jeter to be thrown at, there would be a complete uproar.

THE Yankees have to droppy Papi. They need to brush the beast back. They need to pick out one of David Ortiz' chins and let a little music dance across the whiskers. And they need to do this immediately.

I think Wily Mo Pena needs to kick this moron's ass.

  • Link to article


  • Schilling fired back this morning on Dennis & Callahan:

    "Most of the guys and gals that write here [in New York] are such horrific hacks anyway that that stuff doesn’t… I mean, seriously, I’ve played in a couple of cities before coming to Boston and the dredge of the places that I played in respect to the media, the people who wrote there have left those cities and come here, and they write here now. If I could just pick out some of the guys and people that were just horrible writers and I thought bad people, the places that I played before I came to Boston, they all went to New York and are writing there now. It’s so perfect, but it’s such a different… they’re just bad people. It’s just stupid, stupid, irresponsible stuff to do because again, this is such a different series."

    Normally, I hate when Curt opens his mouth, but something had to be said about the idiocy of Vaccaro's column.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home