Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Just saw the worst loss of the season.

I can't believe Julian Tavarez continues to ruin my life. What I also can't believe is that TERRY FRANCONA CONTINUES TO PITCH HIM IN CLOSE GAMES! This shit is unbelievable. At least we got a foul ball at the Devil Rays game, and I beat a bunch of kids in some lame baseball trivia game, only to be given a free Wade Boggs DVD for my efforts.

As of right now, we're down 5-3 to the Royals. They have the bases loaded on two straight errors from Lowell and Mr. Suddenly Worthless, Craig Hansen. Kansas City hasn't won a game in a week and we can't even beat them.

The Javy Lopez trade was asinine. The injuries are killing this team.

And this is rock bottom. The Boston Red Sox will NOT make the playoffs this year.

Another thing that really irks me lately is the Tampa Bay Devil Rays organization. It makes me so angry that they are so anti-Red Sox. They post shit on their big jumbo screens like, "Make noise, don't let the Red Sox take our house." Their idiotic mascot Raymond messes with our bullpen, and takes Red Sox hats off fans and throws them on the ground. If he sees a guy with a Yankee hat he'll take it off and taunt the Red Sox fans. The D-Rays fans are really hostile when we come in and take over their stadium. One even got up in George's face yesterday after the walk-off loss, saying how the "RED SOX SUCK." Last time I checked, they are a last-place organization. They are 28th in the major leagues in attendance, and if Red Sox fans stopped going to Tropicana, they'd be dead last. On top of that, the Rays got mad because they think we tampered with the Julio Lugo trade talks, so they blocked the Adam Stern waiver trade to the Orioles.

I vow to never return to that shit hole of a stadium to see that terrible excuse for a baseball franchise. I think I might write a letter to the Devil Rays on behalf of all Red Sox fans and tell them what a bunch of asshats they are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home